The Firenze Card is valid for 72 hours and provides you the admission only once to all museums of the Circuit, located in Florence. It entitles you to visit permanent collections, exhibitions and other activities held in these museums. You will avoid queues and booking limitations. You are also entitled to use public transports free of charge.
- Admission to the major museums, villas, churches and historical gardens in Florence.
- Priority access to the museums with no reservation requirements.
- Free access to museums for EU citizens under the age of 18 who are members of the same family unit of the FirenzeCard holder
- Updated information kit on participating museums and city map
- Exclusive access to the Firenze WiFi network
- Public Transport for free:ATAF&Linea e tram